Job description / Role
My client is recruiting for HR Generalist who will be based in Abu Dhabi. This candidate will work as the right hand person to the Head of HR.
– This is a full-time role with an international company.
– The role will involve quite a lot of travel so would suit someone who is happy with this.
– The role will have a broad HR remit but could have considerable focus on logistics, organising and working on detailed staffing rotation.
– Native Arabic speaking
– Ideally from a heavy industry background (oil and gas, construction etc.)
– Currently a HR professional with 6+ years experience
– Need to have strong knowledge of UAE Labour Law
– Need to be currently based in UAE with UAE experience
– Very strong excel skills would be required – someone who can manipulate data
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.